SEARCH - Kollywood

Custom Search

Manisha to Team up with Bansali for My Friend Pinto

Sponsored Links:

manisha

Manisha Koirala, who has just returned from her US trip, where she spent time with her long time boyfriend Chris, is glowing with pleasure.

Reportedly Manisha will act in Bhansali’s production My Friend Pinto, directed by Raghav Dar.

Says Manisha, “I’ve been dividing my time between Mumbai and the US, where things are going well between Chris and me. I also miss my home country Nepal and would like to spend some time there too but cinema will always remain my primary passion. After I did my friend Deepti Naval’s film Do Paise Ki Dhoop Char Aane Ki Baarish I’m hungry for challenging roles. None of those two-songs five-scene roles.”

She says, “Sanjay and I worked really worked well together. I wanted to work with him for quite a while now. But I waited for him to find the right part.”

check out the Hot Photoshoot Images of Manisha Koirala








Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home

Featured Post 7

Followers