SEARCH - Kollywood

Custom Search

Karthik Sivakumar sans make-up for Vada Chennai

Sponsored Links:

When almost everyone who came to the audio launch of ‘Paiyaa’ said that Karthi looks great in the film; Karthi’s speech in response to this one was this...

“Everyone was saying that I look good in ‘Paiyaa’ but only I know how much I tried to get those smart looks. When I was acting for my first film ‘Paruthiveeran’, my director wanted me to have beard and when it was not sufficient he made my skin to get tanned under the sun, finally even applied black make-up. Then when I thought of looking smart at least for my next film, Selvaraghavan came-up with a rowdy character and ended up with a tough look again. I was even scared that I will be labelled as a rustic hero if I continue to get offers like this. Only then I got in touch with Lingusamy who gave me ‘Paiyaa’ and a transformation which I was searching for.”

Don’t know what happened to his smart look dreams of this guy all of a sudden! Karthi will be acing in ‘Vada Chennai’ of Vettrimaran without makeup. According to the sources, Karthi is taking the role of a guy who is born for a marwari father and a housemaid.

Let’s see if we can see an all new Karthi in this one...

Tags: Paiya Movie Press Meet Hot Pics, Paiya Movie Press Meet Hot Photos, Paiya Movie Press Meet Hot Images, Paiya Movie Press Meet Hot Stills, Paiya new tamil Movie Press Meet gallery, Paiya Movie Press Meet Hot wallpapers, Paiya Movie actor, actress, details, Paiya Movie Posters

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home

Featured Post 7

Followers